Learn How to Get Top Dollar for Your Home in Our Workshop

Don’t miss out on this informative workshop for spring and summer sellers.

Are you planning to sell your home in central Pennsylvania in the next year? If

so, join our industry experts for an informative in-person seller workshop on

April 6th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. The event will take place at Giant Supermarket

Community Center, located at 2300 Linglestown Road in Harrisburg.


Our workshop will cover a wide range of topics related to selling your

home in today's market. Our industry experts will be on hand to provide

guidance and answer any questions you may have. RJ Harris, a mortgage

lender, home inspector, and home stager, will be joining us to share their

insights and expertise. We encourage you to submit your specific questions

in advance, so we can try to address them during the event.



"Reserve your spot today."



Some of the questions we'll be discussing include:

  • Can I purchase a new home before selling my current one?
  • Is now a good time to sell my home, or are prices dropping?
  • Are buyers motivated to buy right now?
  • What mistakes should I avoid when selling my home?
  • How do I get rid of my belongings before I sell my home?
  • How do I attract potential buyers to my home?
  • Should I have my home pre-inspected before putting it on the market?


Reserve your spot today to ensure you don't miss out on this valuable

opportunity. If you have any additional questions about the event or real

estate in general, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at (717) 695-3177

or info@JoyDaniels.com. We look forward to seeing you there!


Register here: https://seminars.joydaniels.com/real-estate-seminar1