You Won’t Want To Miss Our 2023 Seller Workshop

Home-sellers, you won’t want to miss our free workshop that’s coming up.

Are you thinking about selling your central Pennsylvania home in the next year? Are you curious about homes being shown in the current market? If your answer is yes to either one of those questions, you should attend our virtual home-selling workshop on February 16 from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. It's called “How To Get Top Dollar During the Upcoming Winter and Spring Home-Selling Markets” and will answer all your selling questions. In this workshop, we will discuss how to prepare your home in today's market. Plus, we’ll have a lender, home inspector, and stager join us to answer your questions. If you have specific questions, submit them in advance so we can try to answer them during the event. Common questions include: Are buyers motivated right now? Are home prices dropping? Is now a good time to sell? What mistakes should I avoid? How do I get rid of my stuff? How do I attract home buyers today? Should I have a pre-inspection done on my home? Can I purchase a home before selling my current one? If you're thinking about selling your home, reserve your spot today. You can do so by clicking this link. Space is limited to 25 people, so don't delay. If you have any questions about the event or real estate, don't hesitate to reach out via phone at (717) 695-3177 or email at info@joydaniels.com. We look forward to hearing from you!