Get Top Dollar This Winter and Spring


You’re invited to attend our sellers’ workshop on January 20.
There are a variety of opportunities in the Central Pennsylvania real estate market for both buyers and sellers.

If you're a prospective buyer click here for a full home search, or if you're considering placing your home on the market, get a free home value report, right here.

Are you thinking about selling your central Pennsylvania home in the next 12 months? Are you curious about homes currently being shown? If your answer is yes to either or both questions, you're invited to our virtual home-selling workshop on January 20 from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. The workshop is called “How To Get Top Dollar During the Upcoming Winter and Spring Home-Selling Markets.” We'll talk about how to prepare your home, and a lender and home inspector will join us to answer all your questions. If you have specific questions, please submit them in advance. Here are some questions we’ll definitely go over:
  • Are buyers currently motivated?
  • Can my home be sold safely?
  • Are home prices dropping?
  • Is now a good time to sell?
  • What mistakes should I avoid?
  • How do I get rid of my stuff?
  • How do I attract buyers?
  • Should I pre-inspect my home?
  • Can I purchase a home before selling my current one?

Space is limited, so reserve your spot today. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out at 717-695-3177 or info@joydaniels.com. We look forward to hearing from you.