Register for Our Upcoming Seminar



Here’s the first step to getting top dollar for your home.
If you're a prospective buyer, click here for a full home search, or if you're considering placing your home on the market, get a free home value report right here.

The recent surge in the real estate market means that it’s a great time for anybody thinking of selling a home. Are you thinking about selling your Central PA home in the next year, or are you curious about how homes are being shown safely amid the ongoing health crisis? If your answer to either question is yes, then I’d love for you to join me at my upcoming home-selling workshop: How to Get Top Dollar in Uncertain Times.

We’ll be hosting this virtual workshop on January 21 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. a live video chat to answer any questions that home sellers are asking in these uncertain times. Nobody knows how long our current conditions will last, but we have historically low inventory and low interest rates for the time being. We will share all of our tips for getting top dollar in today’s and the upcoming spring market.



Space is limited to the first 20 home sellers who register!

RJ Harris will start us out with trivia, then we’ll have a lender and a home inspector join me to answer the most common questions about selling your home. If you have other questions, make sure to submit them in advance so I can answer them during the event. Here are a few questions that we will cover:

  • Is COVID-19 affecting prices?

  • Are buyers motivated right now?

  • Can my home be sold safely?

  • Is now a good time to sell?

  • Should I pre-inspect my home?

  • Can I purchase a home before selling my current one?


If you’re thinking about selling your home, preparation is key. Prepare by reserving your spot today at this link. You can also call us at (717) 695-3177 to reserve your spot. Act fast, because space is limited to the first 20 homeowners who register! We look forward to seeing you on January 21 at 6:30 p.m.


If you have any questions about the event or about real estate in general, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.