What Will You Learn at Our Seller Workshop?


Here’s what you’ll learn at our virtual seller’s workshop.
There are a variety of opportunities in the Central Pennsylvania real estate market for both buyers and sellers.
If you're a prospective buyer click here for a full home search, or if you're considering placing your home on the market, get a free home value report, right here.

Are you thinking about selling your Central PA home in the next year, or are you curious about homes being shown in the current market? If your answer is yes to either or both questions, you’re invited to our  virtual home selling workshop on June 30 from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. It’s called “How to Get Top Dollar During Uncertain Times” and we’ll answer all of your home-selling questions.

We’ll talk about how to prepare your home in today’s market, and we’ll have a lender and home inspector join us to answer all of your questions. If you have specific questions, please submit them in advance so we can try to answer them during the event. Here are some starter questions we’ll discuss:

  • Is COVID-19 affecting prices?
  • Are buyers motivated right now?
  • Can my home be sold safely?
  • Are home prices dropping?
  • Is now a good time to sell? 
  • What mistakes should I avoid?
  • How do I get rid of my stuff?
  • How do I attract homebuyers now?
  • Should I pre-inspect my home?
  • Can I purchase a home before selling my current one?

If you’re thinking about selling your home, reserve your spot today. Space is limited to 20 homeowners so don’t delay! If you have any questions about the event or real estate, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email. We look forward to hearing from you.