Check Out My Selling Seminar!


If you need to sell your home soon, this event will be perfect for you.


Are you looking to sell a home in Central Pennsylvania within the next year? If your answer is yes, you have to attend my home-selling workshop at the Colonial Country Club on October 26. The event will take place from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. and will be chock-full of essential selling information.

 

The theme of this event is how to get top dollar during the fall and winter selling seasons. Traditionally, people think these seasons are not as good for sellers, but if you prepare your home the right way using the tips from this seminar, you’ll be sure to get the most money possible for your property.


Some of the questions I’ll answer include:

  • Can I purchase a home before selling my current one?
  • Is now a good time to sell?
  • Are home prices dropping?
  • What mistakes should I avoid?
  • How do I attract buyers?
  • Should I pre-inspect my home?


If you have a specific question, reach out to me, and I’ll answer it at the event. Click this link to reserve your spot, or give me a call at (717) 695-3177. You can also email me at info@joydaniels.com. I look forward to seeing you there!