How To Get Top Dollar for Your Home


Here's what you'll learn at my home-selling seminar on September 21.
There are a variety of opportunities in the Central Pennsylvania real estate market for both buyers and sellers.

If you're a prospective buyer click here for a full home search, or if you're considering placing your home on the market, get a free home value report, right here.

Are you thinking about selling your Central PA home in the next year? If your answer is yes, join me with our industry experts for an in-person home-selling workshop on September 21st, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Colonial Country Club, 4901 Linglestown Road in Harrisburg.


The seminar is titled “How to Get Top Dollar in the Fall and Winter Home-Selling Market”. We'll answer all of your home-selling questions, including thow to prepare your home in today's market. A mortgage lender, home inspector, organizer, and RJ Harris will be joining us.


If you have any specific questions, please submit them in advance so we can try to answer them during the event. Here are some starter questions that we're going to discuss: 


  • Can I purchase a home before selling my current one?

  • Is now a good time to sell?

  • Are home prices dropping?

  • Are buyers motivated right now? 

  • What mistakes should I avoid? 

  • How do I get rid of my stuff? 

  • How do I attract home buyers now? 

  • Should I pre-inspect my home? 



A lender, home inspector, organizer, and RJ Harris will be joining us as well.  

 

If you're thinking about selling your house and want to know the answers to these questions and more, reserve your spot today. Sign up for the seminar here.

If you have any questions about the event or real estate in general, don't hesitate to reach out via phone at (717) 695-3177 or email at info@joydaniels.com. We look forward to hearing from you.