We’d Love for You to Come to Our Free Seller Seminar

We have an exciting announcement to make. Our free home seller seminar is coming soon! Register Here

There are a variety of opportunities in the Central Pennsylvania real estate market for both buyers and sellers. If you're a prospective buyer click here for a full home search, or if you're considering placing your home on the market, get a free home value report, right here.

There are a variety of opportunities out there in the central Pennsylvania market for both buyers and sellers. Today, however, we’re focusing specifically on the sellers. We have an exciting announcement for you.
We will be hosting a free home seller seminar on Thursday, February 23rd at the Greater Harrisburg Association of Realtors located at 424 Enola Drive in Enola.
The seminar will run from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. and I’ll have a home inspector, an appraiser, and a home stager all there to help answer questions. My goal is to help you navigate our current market. There can be a lot of confusion when selling in this market because of all the complexities involved.
I’ll give you the tools and resources to succeed.
If you’re looking to sell your home in the future or are frustrated because other homes are selling and yours isn’t, this is the seminar for you. I will give you the tools, resources, and information needed to make the best decisions for your biggest investment. I will also share important steps to help your real estate goals, help you identify your and your agent’s roles, and help you make the sale. I’ll also tell you everything you need to know about the market, marketing strategies, and how to prepare your home.
At the end of the seminar, you will also have the opportunity to ask me and my guests a few questions. If you’ve been considering selling at all, now is the time to put it on the market. However, the first step is getting informed. We look forward to seeing you at our free home seller seminar.
If you have any questions in the meantime, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. I would love to hear from you.